Thursday, February 26, 2009

Book Review and Movie Review-Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

This is my second time reading this book I hope it still counts..I LOVE HARRY POTTER. They have been such and excellent series..I wish I were reading them for the first time again.. This is one of my favorite books out of the series, it is a long one but it has so many different things going on at once and I found that thrilling..The characters have also grown up a little bit and they don't seem to be so young and naive. The relationship between Harry Ron and Hermoine has really strengthened by this book.. Wow, what an amazing author JK is!!!

The movie::The movie was great but as usual with movies it was only portions of the book. They really left out quite a bit from the book but since it was so detailed and long I guess that is to be expected..I think they did a fine job portraying the movie as best they could, it was as I pictured it when I read the book..
I can't wait for the next movie. I wish there was another book to look forward to..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachelle, I've only read each Harry Potter book one time - as they came out. I'm really due for a reread. Thanks for sharing this review.

Jessica @ The Bluestocking Society